YI-WEN CHEN (陳漪紋)ORCID Follow
|Profile 2016-06-22 14:38:20|
1.PhD, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
2.DDS, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan.
|Career and Experience||
1.Assistant Professor, Graduate Institutel of Clinical Dentsdtry, School of Dentistry, National Taiwan University
2.Clinical Staff, Department of Dentrstry, National Taiwan University Hospital.
2. Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Research Outline 2014-11-03 11:44:571.Periodontics
(1)Diagnosis and Pathology of Periodontal diseases.
(2)The associations between Periodontitis and Vascular diseases.
(1)Inflammations induced by periodontal pathogens.
(2)Specific immune responses stimulated by periodontal pathogens.
Publications 4 2014-11-07 11:13:52
Ordered by publish date
- Osseous wound repair under inhibition of the axis of advanced glycation end-products and the advanced glycation end-products receptor Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 2014 | journal-article Scopus: 1 Web of Science: 1 Impact Factor: 1.969
- Butyrate induces reactive oxygen species production and affects cell cycle progression in human gingival fibroblasts Journal of Periodontal Research 2013 | journal-article vol.48,no.1,page.66-73 Scopus: 28 Web of Science: 28 Impact Factor: 2.662
- Relationship between metabolic syndrome and diagnoses of periodontal diseases among participants in a large Taiwanese cohort Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2013 | journal-article vol.40,no.11,page.994-1000 Scopus: 18 Web of Science: 14 Impact Factor: 3.477
- Curcumin inhibits thrombin-stimulated connective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) production through c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase suppression in human gingival fibroblasts Journal of Periodontology 2012 | journal-article vol.83,no.12,page.1546-1553 Scopus: 8 Web of Science: 6 Impact Factor: 3.03
Projects 1 2014-12-17 11:32:56
Ordered by project period
The Impact of Anti-TNF-Α, Anti-IL17, and Anti-IL1 IL 3 Biologic Therapies on Periodontal Health in Psoriasis Patients with Periodontitis (乾癬拮抗劑生物製劑對牙周健康的影響)Project Number : MOST103-2314-B002-109 PI : YI-WEN CHEN (陳漪紋) Co-PI : Funding IC : 科技部 Project Period : 10308~10407